Cardas Fat Pipe iLink 1 Meter
Audiophile mini-to-RCA interconnect cable featuring Cardas/HeadRoom own 'Fat-Pipe' cabling design. 1 meter length.
- Employs Cardas / HeadRoom exclusive Fat Pipe cabling design
- Ideal for connecting RCA sources like CD players into HeadRoom headphone amps!
- Limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects in workmanship
What's In The Box:
- (1) Cardas Fat-Pipe iLink mini-to-RCA interconnect / 1 Meter length
Here is our own audiophile mini-to-RCA interconnect featuring Cardas/HeadRoom proprietary Fat-Pipe cabling design. Identical to standard Cardas iLink interconnect cabling but with thinner, more pliable, and light weight outer sheathing. Designed exclsuively by us and George Cardas for dedicated use with audiophile headphone systems. 1 meter length. Lifetime limited warranty against defects in quality or workmanship!
The Cardas 'Fat-Pipe' cord geometry is a four-conductor design utilizing a braided shield cable featuring Cardas' own Constant-Q Golden Ratio configuration. It employs oxygen-free pure copper Litz wire with pure teflon dialectrics. The beefy Cardas connectors are engineered to minimize any potential signal degradation. We think it offers superior sound versus many of the more expensive "boutique" audio interconenct cords seen elsewhere.
- Cable Type: Mini-RCA Cable
- Connector Type: 1/8