Kimber Mini to RCA (1m)
Improve sound quality from RCA-output on your audio source to the 'mini' plug input on your headphone amp with this audiophile-grade Kimber 'mini-to-RCA' interconnect cable. Naturally, it can also double as a mini-out on your source to the RCA input on your amp. Terminated with a straight 'mini' plug and left / right RCA, this interconnect features GQ-CU cable and durable Techflex outer sheath. Perfect for short distance hook-ups from iPod or MP3 player to headphone amps. 1ft length
- Audiophile mini-to-RCA cable engineered by Ray Kimber
- Ideal interconnect for use from headphone amps to home audio components
- Manufactured by hand in Ogden Utah USA
- A HeadRoom exclusive!
What's In The Box:
- (1) Kimber Kable 'Mini to RCA' interconnect cable; 1 meter [3ft] length
Connect your home unit to your amp via the Kimber 3 ft mini to RCA. This cable also works for hooking up from the back of your tape out/computer directly to the Total Airhead. A straight mini plug and a left and right RCA on the ends of Kimber GQ-CU cable and a Techflex jacket make this a very good cable. Ideal when you just need a little more length.
- Cable Type: Mini-RCA Cable
- Connector Type: 1/8", RCA
- Manufacturer's Website