JH Audio JH16 Pro for JH-3a Amp
Stock Status: Special Order.
Yes, email me when this item is in stock.
Debuting at 2011's Denver Rocky Mountain Audio Festival [RMAF], the JH Audio 16PRO in-ear monitors in tandem with the JH-3a headphone amp employing Jerry's own proprietary Digital Signal Processing [DSP] algorithms is a marvel of advanced audio engineering. Imagine being able to effortlessly dial in any bass EQ setting or low-end tonal presentation you desire; that's precisely what you get with this magnificent breakthrough headphone system from the industry's top in-ear guru, Jerry Harvey Audio.
Step one? Contact your local audiologist for a JH Audio 16PRO earphone in-ear molding impression appointment, then give us a call at HeadRoom. We'll take it from there!
Direct link to 'HeadRoom TV' interviews Jerry Harvey about new JH-3a at RMAF 2011 Denver:
- Includes JH-3a JHA-patented DSP (Digital Signal Processing) headphone amp
- Optional JH16 adapter (8-pin to 3.5mm) allows use with any source
- Perfectly flat, true response accurate down to an incredible 10 Hz!
- Proprietary headphone amp engineered for use only with JH Audio 16PRO model
- Offered with 48" or 64" Clear Cable
- 2-year premium manufacturer's warranty
What's In The Box:
- JH Audio 16PRO in-ear headphones
- JH Audio JH-3a DSP headphone amplifier for 16PRO
- Custom engraved carrying / travel case
The JH Audio facility in Apopka Florida has been going gangbusters for over 2 years painstakingly engineering and re-engineering the amazing 16PRO in-ears to work seamlessly with their DSP-based headphone amp, the JH-3a. A true hand-in-glove audio tandem, the 16PRO offers amazing sound quality with an open tone and an exactingly precise, yet huge sound that can only be called 'room speaker' like in its expansiveness and massive impact. Employing Jerry's perfectly realized -- and fully patented! -- Digital Signal Processing [DSP] topology, the JH-3a amp can be shaped and sculpted to deliver any low-end timbral presentation desired up to +/-12dB. The tone can go from clean and analytical to warm and rich with beautifully textured, perfectly detailed bass response down to a true, bench-rated 10Hz (!) that must be heard to be believed. Highs soar and sing out to a verified 23,000 kHz so the detail resolution and sense of 'air' around instruments and voices will make you feel like you're right in the middle of a studio take or on stage with the band. Our RMAF 2011 HeadRoom crew had a hard time manning our own headphone booth with these things lurking around the corner! Groundbreaking work as usual from Jerrry Harvey Audio.
NOTE: JH Audio no longer offers JH-3a amp 'retro-fit' conversion procedures on any existing 16Pro in-ear monitors. Customers must purchase this entire 16Pro + JH-3a amp kit as a whole package.
JH 16PRO in-ears + JH-3a Amplifier Details
- Package combo includes JH16 Pro in-ear monitors, Jerry Harvey Audio's top-of-the-line custom headphones perfectly tuned with the JH-3a digital amplifier
- 10Hz to 23kHz Frequency Response (nope, that's not a typo; 23k!)
- 2-way mode design allows for perfectly flat, true low-end response down to a bench-measured bone-rattling 10Hz. Yowza!
- + or - .25dB precise unwavering resolution for all predetermined audio signatures
- Perfectly phase / time alignment correct.
- Unsurpassed musical detail, vast soundstage, and precision tonal accuracy at ALL frequencies.
- JH-3a amp is available in Midnight Black color only.
- Offered with a 48" or a 64" CLEAR cable only.
- OPTIONAL JH16 adapter plug (8-pin to 3.5mm) still allows 16PRO use with any audio source.
JH-3a Amp Technical Specifications
- 2-Channel Analog Input or SPDIF 24/96 Digital Input
- 6-Channel Amplified Analog Output (>100mA per channel)
- Digitally Controlled Volume Level
- Digitally Controlled Variable Bass Output - 0dB to + 12dB Boost
- 32-Bit DSP Resolution
- Sample Frequency up to 192KHz
- 72-Bit Accumulators
- Internal lithium battery; Rechargeable via mini-USB. 6hr run time per charge.
NOTE: The 16PRO + JH-3a headphone/amp combo is truly a 'special order' and a fully customized design constructed to fit only your ears so, please, NO HeadRoom EXCHANGES or RETURNS ALLOWED. JH Audio Labs does offer one free "re-fit" of the ear molds in the unlikely event they're not 100% perfect first time around.
HeadRoom is very proud to represent JH Audio as a worldwide 100% authorized dealer for all JHA PRO custom earphones. Please call HeadRoom directly to begin the JHA earphone/amp order process -- or just to get our raving endorsement of this incredible combo from one of our knowledgeable headphone experts.
On 'Audiologist Customized' In-Ear Mold Impressions
Please keep in mind you will need to schedule an appointment with your local audiologist to get the personalized in-ear impressions done in your area. The entire process should typically take less than a half hour and cost between $100-$200. Check this HeadRoom link for a video of the process! Once the custom ear molds are in hand, you'll forward them directly to the Jerry Harvey Audio labs facility in Apopka, Florida. Jerry, Brittany & the superb JHA team will have your customized earphones on your doorstep within 4-6 weeks of receiving your in-ear molds. So just pick your 16Pro in-ears' color of choice and give us a call at HeadRoom -- we'll take care of all your JH Audio ordering procedures! (Call Toll-Free 800 828-8184)
- Connector Type: 1/8
- Isolation: -26dB
- Driver Type: Dynamic
- Impedance @ 1kHz: 18 Ohms
- Detachable Cable: Yes
- Cord Length: 5ft
- Cord Type: Straight Y
- Ear Coupler Type: IEM
- Headphone Type: In-Ear
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years