Sennheiser MM 550 Travel Bluetooth NC
The Sennheiser MM550 represents a synthesis of all that's needed by today's frequent traveler or daily commuter. Active 2.0 NoiseGard noise-cancellation, high-sensitivity on-board microphone, wireless Bluetooth stereo capability, SRS iWOW surround sound for immersive listening plus fully collapsible, folding design for total ease of transit. Talk-thru buttons on earpiece allows communication with others without removing headset and quick one-touch control of music and calls. Works in standard wired and wireless Bluetooth modes.
- Full-size headphone with comfortable over-the-ear design
- Foldable, fully collapsible travel-ready construction
- Active battery-powered ambient noise-cancelling
- Built-in mic allows hand-free smartphone chat
- Wireless Bluetooth stereo A2DP protocol
- 2-year Sennheiser manufacturer's warranty
- Official travel headphones of the NBA's Dallas Mavericks
What's In The Box:
- International USB wall charger
- USB charging cable
- In-flight airline adapters
- Detachable headphone audio cable
- Sennheiser soft carrying case
- Owner's manual/Instructional CD
Click here to see more graphs.
- Microphone: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Driver Type: Dynamic
- Acoustic Seal: Closed
- Ear Coupler Type: Full-Size
- Coupler Size: Medium
- Detachable Cable: Yes
- Weight: 179 grams w/o cord
- Connector Type: Other
- Headphone Type: Full Size
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years
- Noise Cancelling: Yes
- Wireless: Yes
Click here to learn more about headphone graphs. Click on any graph below to compare product data.
Posted by SteveD from Alexandria,VA on 2011-12-27
Recommend Product: Yes
Pros: excellent Bluetooth,very comfortable
Cons: price, low volume with i-phone
2 out of 3 people found this review unhelpful. Did you?
Posted by Shameless Gear Head from Unity, ME on 2011-10-12
Recommend Product: No
Pros: SRS, maybe, but hard to tell
Cons: Almost everything else.
Sadly, this was a waste of $500. The sound quality is atrocious. It was so bad that after my first air trip, simply put them back in the bag never to use again. To be sure, my high end phones are the T1 and my in-ear is the IE-8, and so perhaps I am harsh critic. Even allowing for this, these cans suck. To my ear, my Koss Porta Pro sounds better. The IE-8 has about the same level of sound isolation.
17 out of 31 people found this review unhelpful. Did you?