Pioneer HDJ-2000 headphones became famous in European & Japanese audio circles with demanding pro sound freaks seeking 'speaker-like' clarity and bedrock bass extension sans murky low-end clutter. Powerful Pioneer 50mm high-flux drivers in tandem with extremely rigid dome capsules ensure maximum output and zero distortion at high listening levels without unwanted resonances from the headphone assembly. Well-conceived design at the top of the game.
- Top DJ-category headphone with superb sound performance
- Detachable cord allows easy replacement or upgrade
- Beefy headband design and construction ensures long-life durability even in heavy-duty club use
- Comfortable ergonomics for long listening sessions at home or behind the decks
What's In The Box:
- Pioneer carrying pouch
- Full-size 1/4" stereo plug adapter
Click here to see more graphs.
Amongst the best one or two headphones presently found in the full-size DJ category, the Pioneer HDJ2000 delivers sonic accuracy and big satisfying bass response that works equally well in the club or out on the streets with your iPod or MP3 player. Pro audio users and mobile music fans will find the HDJ2000 presents your favorite tracks without adding coloration, sibilance or grain, which means your recording mixes will be more accurate and you can listen for longer periods of time without premature ear fatigue. The HDJ2000 low-end bass punch is full, round-toned, and nicely supports voice/vocal midranges without an annoying frequency "hump" in critical mid-to-upper bass regions, which helps lends further clarity and balance to the sound. Portable listeners employing an iPod or iPhone as their mobile source should consider adding a headphone amp for maximized acoustic detail and timbral definition, along with quickened dynamic range extension, when using low-voltage portable devices with the Pioneer HDJ2000.
- Isolation: -15dB ~ -22dB
- Acoustic Seal: Closed
- Driver Type: Dynamic
- Weight: 290 grams w/o cord
- Impedance @ 1kHz: 36 Ohms
- Detachable Cable: Yes
- Cord Length: 10ft
- Cord Type: Straight Left-Side
- Coupler Size: Large
- Ear Coupler Type: Full-Size
- Headphone Type: Full Size
- Sensitivity: 107 dB
Click here to learn more about headphone graphs. Click on any graph below to compare product data.