The Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones for iOS devices are ideal for those workouts or running when you still need to hear sounds in your environment. Now these are NOT a Noise Cancelling headphone like many other Bose products. The SoundSport headphones are sort of a hybrid between traditional earbud and in-ear type headphones. With the StayHear rubber tips (which are super soft and comfortable by the way) the earpiece stays secure in the ear, but doesn't isolate all outside noise to help be more aware of noises around you. This is especially helpful in public or near traffic. Because of this hybrid design that does not create the tight seal in the ears, the sound doesn't have that boomy bass found in other headphones. A more neutral, flatter response describes the sound best of these exercise headphones.
There is a 3-button control built into the cable for functionality for Apple devices that control volume, skip tracks, pause/play, plus a microphone for taking phone calls. Included is also a sporty zippered carrying case with a carabiner clip that holds not only the headphones, but keys, ID, or any small personal items that are hard to carry in athletic shorts or yoga pants.
- Hybrid design for situational awareness to outside noise
- Sweat and weather resistant design
- 3-button controls for Apple products that include pause/play, volume up/down, track forward/back
- Built in microphone for taking phone calls
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year
What's In The Box:
- SoundSport In-Ear Headphones for iOS
- 3 pairs of StayHear silicone tips (S/M/L)
- Shirt clip
- Extension cable - 21 inches
- Soft sided carrying pouch with carabiner
- Owner's manual