This is the AKG factory 'stock' detachable replacement cable for the AKG K 141, K 171, K 240, K 271, K 702 , K 712 (not orange stock replacement) and Q 701 headphones. Uses the standard AKG 'mini' XLR 3-pin connection into the headphones and a 1/8' [3.5mm] stereo jack termination. Approximately 10ft length (3 Meters). Black color, straight cord.
- Accessory type: Headphone Replacement Parts
- Factory-issued 'stock' replacement cord fits most AKG headphones featuring detachable cables
- Straight-type cord with 9.5ft average length
- Secure, electrically stable 3-pin 'mini-XLR' connection into AKG headphones
Whats In The Box:
- (1) AKG factory-stock headphone replacement cable