Is Our Price Too High?
We've found that people really like to buy from HeadRoom and headphone.com, and we'd love to make you a believer, too.
Reputable authorized dealers adhere to MAP policies, which means the advertised price is typically the same price found at any authorized dealer. Sometimes products aren't included in said MAP policies, resulting in fluctuating prices across different websites. We are eager to help and absolutely want your business. If you've seen a better price on this item, let us know!
This is the AKG factory 'stock' detachable replacement cable for the AKG K 141, K 171, K 240, K 271, K 702 , K 712 (not orange stock replacement) and Q 701 headphones. Uses the standard AKG 'mini' XLR 3-pin connection into the headphones and a 1/8' [3.5mm] stereo jack termination. Approximately 10ft length (3 Meters). Black color, straight cord.
- Accessory type: Headphone Replacement Parts
- Factory-issued 'stock' replacement cord fits most AKG headphones featuring detachable cables
- Straight-type cord with 9.5ft average length
- Secure, electrically stable 3-pin 'mini-XLR' connection into AKG headphones
Whats In The Box:
- (1) AKG factory-stock headphone replacement cable