The Audeze Deckard Headphone Amplifier and DAC provides high performance in a stylish design.
With a powerful Class-A headphone amp circuit, that cranks out 4 Watts of power into a 20 ohm headphone, will drive even the most demanding headphones with ease. The Digital to Analog Converter inside the Deckard accepts digital USB signals from 16-32 bits and sample rates from 44.1kHz up to 386kHz.
A three-way gain switch for selecting between Low/Medium/High gain allows for maximum headroom and less noise depending on the headphones in use. Another great feature of the Deckard is the volume controlled RCA pre-amp outputs that makes for a perfect audiophile desktop solution.
The Audeze Deckard is obviously a great match for Audeze planar magnetic headphones, however this Class-A amp will pair very well with virtually any other headphone that needs a boost in power to hear it's full potential.
- Dimensions: 155mm x 290mm x 50mm
- Frequency Response: 5Hz~100KHz (-1dB)
- THD at 1V output: < 0.1%
- Output Impedance: 3 ohms
- DAC: yes
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >106 dB A-weighted
- Inputs: Type B USB, RCA (analog)
- Outputs: 1/4" headphone, RCA line-out
- Output Power: 4W @ 20Ω
- Supported sampling rate (USB): 16-32bit/44.1kHz-386kHz
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3 years
What's In The Box:
- Audeze Deckard Class-A headphone amp/DAC
- IEC AC power cord (6ft)
- USB cable (5ft)
- Warranty card