The Audeze LCD-X offers an unhyped, accurate sound that makes them an ideal choice for either listening rooms or studio applications as well as for mobile listening use due to the LCD-X extremely efficient sensitivity specs. The Audeze LCD-X comes standard with comfortable lambskin leather earpads (leather-free micro-suede pads are sold separately). This may possibly be the world's best sounding efficiently engineered headphone, so discerning music lovers seeking punch and precision from a variety of sources should consider having their ears check it out.
This Audeze LCD-X headphone features the newest lambskin leather headband & earpads, black anodized earcups plus a durable, hard-sided 'military-grade' protective travel case for safe transit of your new miraculous Audeze LCD-X planar magnetic cans. The headphone cable on the LCD-X is an underwhelming flat-wound 'Y'-cord that extends about 8ft and terminates a full-size 1/4" stereo plug. Also included is a 4-pin XLR cable for use with balanced headphone amplifiers. We highly recommend upgrading to our superb Cardas or headphone cabling for Audeze LCD headphones.
- Advanced planar-magnetic drivers designed from scratch by Audeze
- Superior high to low extension with pristine detail resolution
- Efficiently designed to be used with or without a headphone amp
- Neutral, highly accurate 'down the middle' sound
- Polished anodized black aluminum earcups and metal frame
- Plush lambskin leather headband/earpad cushions standard
- Detachable cable with durable metal alloy plug connectors
- Strong 3-year Audeze manufacturer's warranty
- Designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA
- Driver Type: Planar Magnetic
- Impedance @ 1kHz: 20 ohms
- Sensitivity: 103 dB SPL/V
- THD+N: <1%
- Connector Type: 1/4"
- Cable Length: 8.2 ft. (2.5 m)
- Cable Style: Straight Y
- Weight: 1.32 lbs (600 grams) w/o cord
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited 3 Year (drivers), 1 Year (parts)
What's In The Box:
- Hard-sided ABS flight-approved travel/storage case
- Audeze LCD-X headphones
- 1/4" terminated cable
- 4-pin XLR balanced cable
- 1/4" to 3.5mm (1/8") adapter
- Audeze manufacturer's warranty statement
Audeze LCD X Frequency Response
View our full featured 'Build a Graph Tool' for headphone comparisons and in-depth measurements.