Audio Technica ATH-ANC7b-SViS are affordable noise-canceling headphones and are not only great-sounding for the category but also attenuate cabin ambient noise in airplanes and trains very effectively. Understated slim-profile 'on-ear' looks belie some serious performance and solid features. Hard-sided travel case and simplicity of use makes these headphones perfect for quality peaceful listening during your commutes with a claimed 90% ambient noise reduction. Compare against famous 'four-letter' noise-canceling headphones -- and prepare to be sonically blown away!
- Proprietary noise-cancelling circuitry reduces environmental noise by 90%
- Lightweight and compact, folding closed-back design ideal for travel
- Great with Apple iPod / iPhone, iPad, portable DVD players, laptops + in-flight entertainment systems
- Large-aperture 40mm drivers with neodymium magnet systems for impactful bass, extended treble
- Comfortable slim-profile earcups with generously cushioned padding fits easily over any ear
- Inline control/mic works with most smartphones, allows you to play & pause music, answer & end calls, and go to the next or previous track
- Up to 40 hours listening time with noise cancelling engaged
- Plays music even after the battery dies
- Driver Type: Dynamic
- Impedance @ 1kHz: 300 ohms
- Sensitivity: 109 dB SPL/V
- Isolation: -20dB
- Connector Type: 3.5mm (1/8")
- Cable Length:
- Cable Style: Straight Left-Side
- Weight: 210 grams
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year
Whats In The Box:
- Hard-sided travel case + accessory soft storage pouch
- Airline plug [2-prong] and full-size 1/4" plug adapters
- Audio cables
- 1 AAA battery
- Audio-Technica owner's manual
Arrive refreshed after a long flight, avoid distraction in a noisy office or just find some well-deserved peace and quiet in your own living room with the Audio Technica ATH-ANC7b-SViS noise-canceling 'on-ear' headphones. The ANC7b's light weight and compact folding features are ideal for frequent travelers and the closed-back earcup design, comfortable headband cushions, and large-front 40mm drivers provide a great high-fidelity listening experience from any audio source you want to plug into. The audio functions even in ''passive'' mode without the batteries turned on and the electronics are fully integrated into the headphones, so no external modules or cord attachments are needed for the ultimate on-the-go listening simplicity. The Audio-Technica ATH ANC7 b SViS headphones are a breeze to use with iPad, iPhone, MP3, CD / DVD and in-flight entertainment systems. You can even quickly remove the detachable cable for noise-canceling functions without audio input when its time for some peaceful shut-eye. We think listeners comparing the ATH-ANC7b-SViS to those ubiquitous famous-name noise-cancelers at 3X the price will be delighted with the massive 'bang-for-the-buck' of this Audio-Technica portable headphone investment.
Although technically listed as 'circumaural' headphones by the manufacturer, the Audio Technica ATH-ANC7b-SViS headphones actually have a mid-sized 'on-ear' dimensions that lean towards being more on-the-ear (or 'supra-aural') in construction due to its slim-profile earcup housings; the earpad cushions will tend to rest softly on the outer part of the earlobes for most adult wearers. The overall build design melds the easy portability of small headphones with the wearing comfort of bigger full-size circumaural cans. That means you can easily wear these lightweight cans on transcontinental journeys without undue ear stress or tight head-clamp fatigue doing a Vulcan mind-meld on your head. The durable travel case that comes with the headphones is fully equipped and contains all necessary adapters for airline audio connections and full compatibility with any portable player device you own. As indicated, the ergonomic headband and earcup fit will typically gently rest on the outer part of the earlobes on most wearers, helping to attenuate ambient environmental sounds even without the battery-powered noise-cancelling features engaged.
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC7b-SViS Frequency Response
View our full featured 'Build a Graph Tool' for headphone comparisons and in-depth measurements.