Is Our Price Too High?
We've found that people really like to buy from HeadRoom and headphone.com, and we'd love to make you a believer, too.
Reputable authorized dealers adhere to MAP policies, which means the advertised price is typically the same price found at any authorized dealer. Sometimes products aren't included in said MAP policies, resulting in fluctuating prices across different websites. We are eager to help and absolutely want your business. If you've seen a better price on this item, let us know!
The new FiiO E17K Alpen 2 headphone amp is the new version of the already outstanding Fiio E17 Alpen. The E17K contains a built-in DAC for your computer or netbook along with a very high-caliber amplifier stage designed to power almost any headphone on the market. Brushed aluminum casing is smaller than an iPhone, and the Digital to Analog Converter [DAC] handles hi-rez files up to 24/192k via coaxial S/PDIF input or 24/96k via micro-USB connection. This top-shelf 'do-everything' little portable unit is ready to take on all your top headphones and earns our highest HeadRoom recommendation.
Download The User Manual Here
- Variable gain switch provides +0dB/ +6dB / +12dB boost for use with almost any headphones
- 'Micro' USB 32/96k digital DAC input works with all computers
- SPDIF Coaxial DAC input accepts 24-bit/192k 'hi-rez' files
- Accepts DSD files (*with AISO driver and SACD plugin)
- Line-out jack built in
- Handy Left/Right balance control
- Built-in bass and treble boost EQ controls
- Quiet-operation digital volume wheel control
- Approximately 15 hours of play time
- 1 year warranty, 6 month battery warranty
- Dimensions: 104.1mm x 62.2mm x 12.8mm
- Weight: 110 g
- Frequency Response: 20Hz~20KHz @32Ω
- THD at 1V output: < 0.003%@1KHz
- Headphone impedance range: 16 Ohms ~ 300 Ohms
- Output Impedance: <1.1 ohms
- DAC: yes
- Warranty: 1 year (6 mo. on battery)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >113 dB ( AUX IN)
- Inputs: 1/8", Micro USB, Coaxial (1/8")
- Outputs: 1/8"
- Stereo Crosstalk: > 75dB @1KHz
- Output Voltage: > 7.8 Vp-p
- Output Power: > 200 mW@32Ω
- Supported sampling rate (SPDIF): Max. 192 kHz/24bit
- Supported sampling rate (USB): Max. 96 kHz/32bit
- Charge time: +/- 220 minutes
- Runtime: approx. 15 hours
What's In The Box:
- Carry / travel pouch
- Digital Coaxial 3.5mm adapter
- USB cable
- Mini-to-mini audio interconnect cable
- Screen protector
- Silicone amp straps
The new Fiio E17K Alpen 2 has an internal DAC that offers exceptionally clear, warmly detailed D-to-A conversion direct from the digital USB or SPDIF Coaxial feed of your PC, Apple or Windows computer or a CD/DVD player. The E17K Alpen 2 also delivers a plainly audible acoustic improvement for iPod and iPhone via an analog 3.5mm (1/8') line-input using the FiiO L9 line-out cable (or another similar interconnect). The E17K unit contains a dedicated AUX 3.5mm line-input for your other analog audio sources. There is also a direct line-out jack for use as a 'stand-alone' DAC. The slim-profile Fiio E17K Alpen 2 metal casing is sleek and solidly engineered with an intuitive design. The multi-function scroll wheel on the side of the E17 allows for quick volume adjustment and access to the menu function by simply pushing in on the wheel. There is also a lock feature so once you get the volume set, the unit can lock all controls so there is no accidental volume adjustment while carrying this in a pocket or bag.