Is Our Price Too High?
We've found that people really like to buy from HeadRoom and headphone.com, and we'd love to make you a believer, too.
Reputable authorized dealers adhere to MAP policies, which means the advertised price is typically the same price found at any authorized dealer. Sometimes products aren't included in said MAP policies, resulting in fluctuating prices across different websites. We are eager to help and absolutely want your business. If you've seen a better price on this item, let us know!
New and extremely affordable high-resolution Digital Audio Player, the Fiio X1 Player. We just don't know how Fiio does it, but they have manged to squeeze almost all the great performance of their highly regarded Fiio X5 Player into a smaller package at a crazy low price of $99.99! Regardless how Fiio works their magic, the X1 may be the best DAP (Digital Audio Player) for the value. There is no internal storage, however any size micro SD card will work (currently up to 128G). The Fiio X1 Player will accept virtually any music file or sample rate (list below in specifications). The X1 not only will drive most headphones quite well, it also has a built in line output (switchable in the settings) for connecting to other audio devices or to a more powerful headphone amp. Also if a headphone with a 3-button or single button control on the cable is used with the X1, pause/play as well as track forward/back are active. Sorry, the volume control does not work through the 3-button controls, but hey this is still a very cool feature. Also the Fiio X1 does not act as a stand alone USB DAC like the X5. It will sync up with any PC for the ease of loading music onto the SD cards or for firmware updates. Also for the ultimate budget audiophile setup, be sure to mate the Fiio A3headphone amp and Fiio HS12 stacking kit with the X1.
We could go on and on about how great the X1 performs, but for this price it's too tempting to not pick one up and give it a try for yourself. Click here for the Owner's Manual.
For a complete desktop solution, consider adding the Fiio K5 Desktop Headphone Amp!
- Display: 2.0", 320x240 resolution
- Supported Audio: WAV, FLAC, MP3, OGG, AAC, WMA, ALAC, APE
- Sample Rate: 24/192kHz (WAV, APE, FLAC, ALAC), 24/48kHz (WMA)
- Output Level: 4.2V p-p
- DAC: PCM5142
- Charging Interface: Micro USB
- Dimensions: 96mm X 56.7mm X 14.1mm
- Weight: 106 g
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz （+/-0.4dB)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 110dB
- Crosstalk: 70dB @1kHz
- THD+N: <0.004%@1kHz
- Output Impedance: <2 ohms="" li="">
- Built-In Memory: N/A
- External Memory: micro SD (Max 128GB)
- Battery Capacity: 1700 mAH
- Charge time: +/- 240 minutes
- Runtime: approx. 12 hours
- Warranty: 1 year (6 month on battery)
What's In The Box:
- Fiio X1 Digital Audio Player
- USB micro cable (1m)
- Black silicone protective case
- 3 film screen protectors (1 pre-installed from factory)
- Owner's Manual
- Warranty card
- 3 Fiio stickers