Is Our Price Too High?
We've found that people really like to buy from HeadRoom and headphone.com, and we'd love to make you a believer, too.
Reputable authorized dealers adhere to MAP policies, which means the advertised price is typically the same price found at any authorized dealer. Sometimes products aren't included in said MAP policies, resulting in fluctuating prices across different websites. We are eager to help and absolutely want your business. If you've seen a better price on this item, let us know!
DEMO UNIT: Like New - Full Manufacturer's Warranty
HeadRoom DEMO products have been inspected, cleaned and tested by our staff.
The X5 is Fiio's flagship portable media player, and it is impressive. The Fiio X5 utilizes the Ingenics 4760B dual-core 600MHz CPU which provides formidable processing power, and supports all six major lossless music formats. The X5 supports DSD, APE, FLAC, ALAC, WMA and WAV lossless music formats. This is the most complete set of supported formats to date among Hi-Fi DAPs. With the X5, music lovers never have to worry about lack of format support or format conversion. The X5 even decodes Apple’s proprietary ALAC format seamlessly, and with capability to store up to 256GB spread across two 128GB micro SD cards you'll actually have enough space for all your great files. Also a graphic 10-band equalizer for full adjustment of your audio. The X5 serves not only as a DAP, but also as a standalone USB DAC when connected to a computer. Other features include a completely redesigned user interface, a mechanical scroll wheel, analog line output, coaxial digital output, and variable output gain. The Fiio X5 is a winner so be sure to get one of these amazing units.
Download the User Manual Here.
Need more power? Add the Fiio E12 and Fiio HS6 adapter for the perfect portable package!
- Display: 2.4", 400x360 resolution
- Supported Audio: WAV, FLAC, MP3, OGG, AAC, WMA, ALAC, APE, DSD
- Sample Rate: 24/192kHz (WAV, DSD, APE, FLAC, ALAC), 24/96kHz (APE, WMA)
- Output Level: 8V p-p
- DAC: PCM1792A
- Charging Interface: Micro USB
- Dimensions: 67.6mm X 114mm X 15.6mm
- Weight: 195 g
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz （+/-0.1)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 115dB
- Crosstalk: 100dB @10kΩ @1kHz
- THD+N: 0.0025%@1kHz
- Output Impedance: 0.26 Ohm
- Built-In Memory: N/A
- External Memory: (x2) microSD (Max 128GB)
- Battery Capacity: 3700 mAH
- Charge time: +/- 240 minutes
- Runtime: approx. 10 hours
- Warranty: 1 year (6 months on battery)