Is Our Price Too High?
We've found that people really like to buy from HeadRoom and headphone.com, and we'd love to make you a believer, too.
Reputable authorized dealers adhere to MAP policies, which means the advertised price is typically the same price found at any authorized dealer. Sometimes products aren't included in said MAP policies, resulting in fluctuating prices across different websites. We are eager to help and absolutely want your business. If you've seen a better price on this item, let us know!
The HRT MicroStreamer is the perfect solution if you're looking for a headphone amp & DAC strictly for your computer, tablet or smartphone for on the go use. The MicroStreamer has a an easy-to-use interface with simply a USB input, headphone jack, and a fixed-level, low impedance 2.25V line output. The unit powers directly from a computer, and despite it's small dimensions, is able to drive most headphones with competance. Volume is controlled by a digital 'slide' control on the host computer's music playback software. The MicroStreamer allows native-resolution playback of music material up to 24-bit/96k and is indicated by the LED indicators on the side of the unit displaying the current sample rate (32k, 44k1, 48k, 88k2 & 96k). HRT's upstream utility allows the MicroStreamer to be updated right from the computer's desktop as firmware updates become available. Simply put, this sleek little aluminum box that's designed and manufactured in California, USA, will leave you with very little to worry about and a whole lot to love. Apple iOS compatibility requires use of the appropriate lightning or 30-pin Camera Connection Kit on the following devices: iPad (all generations), iPhone4 or newer running iOS7 or iPod touch 5th generation (iOS7).
- compact & portable headphone amp & DAC accepting up to 24/96 material
- supports 32k, 44k1, 48k, 88k2 and 96k sample rates, identified by LED light
- plug and play w/ standard 1.0 audio drivers, upstream utility for fast firmware upgrades
- asynchronous mode operation eliminates jitter
- designed and manufactured in Southern California
- THD at 1V output: THD+N (1 kHz Full Scale): .002% (line), .008% (headphone)
- Frequency Response:
- DAC: yes
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: DC to 30kHz: 18uV RMS; A-weighted: 105 dB
- Inputs: USB
- Outputs: 1/8 line level, 1/8 headphone jack
- Output Impedance: 50 Ohm (line), .5 Ohm (headphone)
- Output Power: up to 140mW (headphone)
- Warranty: 1 Year ( with online registration)
What's In The Box:
- USB cable
- Cloth carrying case