Is Our Price Too High?
We've found that people really like to buy from HeadRoom and headphone.com, and we'd love to make you a believer, too.
Reputable authorized dealers adhere to MAP policies, which means the advertised price is typically the same price found at any authorized dealer. Sometimes products aren't included in said MAP policies, resulting in fluctuating prices across different websites. We are eager to help and absolutely want your business. If you've seen a better price on this item, let us know!
OPPO HA-1 Headphone Amplifier.
Packed with features and performance, the OPPO HA-1 Headphone Amplifier and DAC is a marvel of modern technology. Of course the HA-1 has a high quality, discrete Class-A headphone amp and the highly regarded ESS Sabre Reference ES9018 DAC chip at it's core providing amazing sound quality to the 1/4" or 4-pin XLR balanced outputs to any headphone. The connectivity of this unit is phenomenal with fully balanced XLR analog inputs as well as RCA connections, USB/Toslink/Coaxial digital inputs, Bluetooth aptX connectivity, and can accept a digital signal from an iPod/iPhone/iPad. There is an included remote control, but the HA-1 can also be fully controlled via Bluetooth with an app for your Apple or Android device. We could literally write a book about all the great things about the HA1, so please don't take our word for it, get one for yourself! Click here for Owner's Manual.
- Discrete Class-A headphone amp with clean, powerful toroidal transformer power
- High quality ESS Sabre DAC (ES9018) that accepts signals up to 24/192KHz
- Fully balanced 4-pin XLR headphone output as well as a standard 1/4" connection
- USB, Optical (Toslink), Coaxial, and AES/EBU digital inputs
- RCA and dual 3-pin XLR balanced analog inputs
- Pre-amp outputs via RCA or XLR connections
- Bluetooth capable from any compatible device
- Accepts a digital signal from an iPod/iPhone/iPad
- Includes remote control, but can also be controlled by app from any Apple/Android device
- Trigger input and output to automatically turn on a connected power amp when using the pre-amp outputs
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) 10.0 x 3.1 x 13.1 inches, 254 x 80 x 333 mm
- Weight: 13 lbs., 5.9 kg
- Sampling Frequencies (Hz): 44.1K, 48K, 88.2K, 96K, 176.4K, 192K (USB - 352.8K, 384K)
- Bit Depth: 16-bit, 24-bit (USB - 32-bit)
- Output Power: 500mW@32ohms / 200mW@600ohms (RCA input), 2000mW@32ohms / 800mW@600ohms (XLR input)
- THD+N at 1k Hz: < 0.0018% (< -95 dB) (XLR input), < 0.0056% (< -85 dB) (RCA input)
- Channel Separation: > 120 dB (XLR input), > 90 dB (RCA input)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > 111 dB
- Output Impedance: 0.5 ohms (XLR input), 0.7 ohms (RCA input)
- Compatible Apple Devices: iPhone (6, 6+, 5S, 5C, 5, 4S), iPad (4th gen., mini) iPod Touch (5th gen.)
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 years
What's In The Box:
- OPPO HA-1 headphone amp
- Remote control with battery
- Bluetooth antenna
- 3.5mm to 1/4" adapter
- IEC power cable (4.5ft)
- Owner's Manual