Is Our Price Too High?
We've found that people really like to buy from HeadRoom and headphone.com, and we'd love to make you a believer, too.
Reputable authorized dealers adhere to MAP policies, which means the advertised price is typically the same price found at any authorized dealer. Sometimes products aren't included in said MAP policies, resulting in fluctuating prices across different websites. We are eager to help and absolutely want your business. If you've seen a better price on this item, let us know!
OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier and DAC
An amazing piece of equipment at a price that is hard to believe. Every feature of the Oppo HA-2 screams quality from it's form factor, overall features, and internal design. The Oppo HA-2 has one of the worlds best Digital to Analog Converters inside, the ESS Sabre 9018. This provides amazing detail, clarity, and accuracy from any digital device to create an extremely impressive sound in a portable package. The Sabre DAC chip can accept nearly any type of file format and high resolution audio up to 32/384KHz as well as DSD. The HA2 will accept a digital signal from any iPhone, iPad, iPod (even the iPod Classic!), Android based phone or tablet, PC or laptop. It can also connect to any analog device, making it extremely versatile.
The size of the HA 2 is a perfect match for just about any smartphone and it's internal rechargeable Li-Ion battery gets approximately 7 hours using the digital input and nearly 13 hours using the analog line input. There is a High/Low gain adjustment to allow use with the most sensitive headphones, to more demanding full size options. A bass boost switch is a nice touch if the need for a little more bump in the lower frequencies is needed. Also there is a quick battery indicator button to check the battery level and doubles as the status LED while charging. If you are worried about future Apple products dropping the headphone jack, the Oppo HA-2 is the future-proof solution since it will connect directly to the lightning port. Do not hesitate to pick up the Oppo HA-2 to get the maximum performance from any device and great pair of headphones!
Click here for the Oppo HA-2 Owner's manual.
- Outputs: 1/8" headphone out, line-out
- Inputs: 1/8" analog line input, USB digital input (PC, Apple, Android)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 200KHz
- Dimensions: 157mm x 68mm x 12mm (6.2in x 2.7in x 0.5in)
- Weight: 175 grams (6.2 oz)
- Output Power: 300mW @16Ω, 220mW @32Ω, 30mW @ 300Ω
- DAC: ESS Sabre Reference 9018-K2M
- PCM Support: up to 32-bit/384KHz
- DSD Support: up to 12MHz (DSD256 or DSD4x)
- Battery Capacity: 3000 mAh
- Charge time: approx. 1.5 hours
- Runtime: approx. 13 hours (analog input), 7 hours (digital input)
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year
What's In The Box:
- OPPO HA-2 headphone amp/DAC
- Power supply (rapid charging unit)
- USB A - USB Micro B data and charging cable
- USB A - Lightning cable (Apple devices)
- USB Micro B - USB Micro B cable (Android OTG devices)
- 3.5mm interconnect cable
- Silicone bands (x2)
- Owner's Manual
- Warranty Card