Is Our Price Too High?
We've found that people really like to buy from HeadRoom and headphone.com, and we'd love to make you a believer, too.
Reputable authorized dealers adhere to MAP policies, which means the advertised price is typically the same price found at any authorized dealer. Sometimes products aren't included in said MAP policies, resulting in fluctuating prices across different websites. We are eager to help and absolutely want your business. If you've seen a better price on this item, let us know!
OPPO PM-2 Planar Magnetic Headphone.
Just like it's higher end sibling, the OPPO PM-2 Planar Magnetic headphones are characterized by a distillation of the OPPO PM-1’s key acoustic and industrial design features into a more affordable price point. Similar to the OPPO PM-1, the PM-2 is characterized by its natural, dynamic, and engaging sound quality with an emphasis on comfort and reduced weight. A very smooth, warm sound signature with great detail. The bass is tight and accurate, but may lack the overall impact some may require for certain genres of music. The PM2 uses the same driver as the PM-1, and the same technological breakthroughs are present in the PM-2: the use of a unique 7-layer diaphragm, double-sided spiraling coils, and an FEM-optimized magnet system.
- Driver Type: Planar Magnetic
- Impedance @ 1kHz: 32 ohms
- Sensitivity: 102 dB SPL/V
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 50KHz
- Connector Type: 1/4", 3.5mm (1/8")
- Cable Length: 1/4" - 10ft., 1/8" - 3.5ft.
- Cable Style: Straight 'Y'
- Weight: 385 grams w/o cord
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year
What's In The Box:
- OPPO PM-2 Planar Magnetic headphone
- Zippered carrying case
- (2) detachable cables: 1/4" - 10ft., 1/8" - 3.5ft.
- Owner's manual