OPPO PM-2 Planar Magnetic Open Headphones
The open-back OPPO PM-2 Planar Magnetic headphones are characterized by a distillation of the flagship OPPO PM-1 key acoustic and industrial design features down into a more affordable price point.
Similar to the PM-1, the PM-2 has an organically natural, dynamic and deeply engaging sound quality with an emphasis on comfort and reduced wearing weight. Expect a very smooth, warm sound signature with great detail and a completely even-toned musical approach. Yes, the bass response is tight and accurate, but the quibble for some might be the low-end lacks the impact or bass slam some listeners seek for certain genres of modern music. So heavy bass heads should likely beware.
The Oppo PM-2 is a full-size circumaural over-ear headphone that will typically fit around the earlobes on most wearers. Unlike many high-end headphones of this caliber, the ergonomics are friendly to smaller headed folks and it will fit a very wide array of noggin sizes and shapes. The PM-2 uses the same planar magnetic driver as the PM-1, and the same technological breakthroughs are present in the PM-2 including a unique 7-layer diaphragm, double-sided spiraling coils and an FEM-optimized magnet system proprietary to Oppo headphones.
- Driver Type: Planar Magnetic
- Type: Open Back
- Impedance @ 1kHz: 32 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 102 dB SPL/V
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 50KHz
- Connector Type: 1/4" stereo, 3.5mm mini-plug (1/8")
- Cable Length: 1/4" - 10ft., 1/8" - 3.5ft.
- Cable Style: Straight 'Y'
- Weight: 385 grams w/o cord
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year
What's In The Box:
- OPPO PM-2 Planar Magnetic headphone
- Zippered carrying case
- (2) detachable cables: 1/4" - 10ft., 1/8" - 3.5ft.
- Owner's manual