A rather hard-to-find but extremely handy accessory, this high-quality 'mini' extension cable from Shure fits any headphones or earphones with 3.5mm (1/8') terminations. Durable gold-plated terminations on both ends and a highly pliable, lightweight cable design. 3ft total length.
What We Think:
Looking for a good, but short 'mini' extension cable for your earphones, earbuds, or headphones? The Shure Audio folks in Chicago have this handy 3ft-length extension cord designed for their superb 'SE' line of in-ear monitors [IEMs] but which will work just as well for any headphone with small 3.5mm (1/8') plug terminations. The Shure cable design is light, pliable and definitely easier to deal with than any of the longer full-size headphone extensions available and ideal for listeners just looking for a bit of extra reach over to their portable player or desktop audio source.
- Cable Type: Headphone Extensions
- Connector Type: 1/8
Whats In The Box:
- Hard-to-find quality short extension cord for headphones
- Compatible with any headphone or earphone with 'mini' 3.5mm (1/8") plugs
- Gold-plated terminations and lightweight rubberized outer shield provide maximum durability
- 3ft total length
- (1) 3ft Shure headphone extension with 'mini' 3.5mm plugs