The Westone W40 is packed with four symmetrically balanced armature drivers that will take your listening experience to an entirely different level. The internal three-way crossover network helps to deliver breathtaking clarity, realism and imaging while Westone’s True-Fit technology, and patented Star Tips provide superb ergonomics and comfort. The Epic Removable Cable with a low profile audiophile grade connector has high-strength and an ultra-low resistance tensile wire design with Aramid fiber, and Westone also throws in a 'G2 Round Cable' with built in 3-button Apple Control, volume and mic for calls.
Micro-Driver Balanced Armature Dual low frequency, single mid and single high frequency driver system put the W40 at the top of the heap in the generic fit in-ear world. Here at HeadRoom we have found the Shure foam tips seem to bring out a bit more high end sparkle with the W40 and maybe a bit more comfortable to some. Definitely consider purchasing a set for best results.
Check out the Westone Bluetooth Cable Accessory. Convert Your W40 In-Ears into Wireless Headphones!
- Driver Type: 4 Balanced Armature drivers
- Impedance @ 1kHz: 31 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 118 dB SPL/V
- Isolation: 25dB
- Frequency Response: 10 - 18kHz
- Connector Type: 3.5mm (1/8")
- Cable Length:
- Cable Style: Straight Y
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 year
What's In The Box:
- Westone W40 earphones
- 3 exchangeable face plates (red, black, blue)
- Detachable cable with 3-button controls for Apple devices
- Detachable braided cable (3.5mm plug)
- 5 sizes of silicone eartips
- 5 sizes of foam eartips
- Hard-sided storage case
- Cleaning tool