We always try hard to help you find exactly the headphone gear you need, but in case it just doesn't work out, every new purchase comes with our HeadRoom 30-Day Guarantee.
HeadRoom's 30 Day Guarantee
We offer a “no-questions-asked” 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee on all new products purchased at HeadRoom. If at any time during your 30-day trial period (starting from the day you receive the item) you decide to return your equipment, simply send back your purchase in “like new” condition, and we will issue you a refund for the purchase price less a 5% restocking fee. We waive the restocking fee for any unopened item or for any exchange of an item of equal or greater value. Shipping /mailing costs are NOT refundable, and some exceptions may apply (see below).
Return the product in 'like-new' condition to HeadRoom within 30 days of receiving your item. Returns will be credited to the original payment method less a 5% restocking fee and any free shipping costs. Any unopened item or exchange for equal or greater value we will waive the restocking fee. Call-in notice is not required. Simply include a copy of your sales receipt or write a detailed note with all your information and include it with your returned item. Any Item received beyond the 30 day return period will not be accepted for a refund.
Shipping Returns & Exchanges:
- We recommend shipping your return product via an insured 'signature required' delivery method.
- For your convenience, please feel free to purchase a Pre-Paid UPS Return Label to ship the item back to us. We will issue the label via email which can be printed out and attached to the package.
- Please package your gear back to us as closely as possible to how it was received, in the original inner and outer packaging boxes, or other comparable shipping boxes.
- Include all manuals, accessories, and packaging materials that was originally included with the product. Headphones must be cosmetically clean, completely free of surface scratches or earpad lint, and functioning perfectly as originally received. (Note: If you are returning in-ear headphones or earbuds please discard all used tips; it will not affect your refund.)
Attn: RETURNS DEPT
12 E. Main St.
Bozeman, MT 59715 USA
HeadRoom reserves the right to impose a minimum 5% re-stocking fee for all returns at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to charge an additional restocking fee if the product is damaged, neglected, missing accessories, excessive abuse of returns, or any other situation that would justify additional fees. No restocking fee on any unopened item within the 30 day return period.
If you didn’t get just the right item first time around, no problem! Simply purchase the gear you want now and send back the item you don’t want for a refund within 30 days of the original (first) purchase. No restocking fee on exchanges of equal or greater value.
Defective Equipment Exchanges:
In rare event you receive an item that is not working properly, it’s important to contact us immediately at email@example.com or calling (800) 828-8184. HeadRoom will take care of any defective items within the first 30 days. Any item beyond 30 days will fall on the product manufacturer's warranty. We'll troubleshoot the problem with you and, provided the item is defective, we will immediately issue a UPS return label at no cost to you. As soon as we receive and test the defective item here at HeadRoom, we will then ship the replacement item to you also at no cost. Products returned as being 'defective' but found to be in operating condition upon arrival at HeadRoom will be charged in full for ALL incurred shipping costs in both directions. Thus, please ensure your new product is truly defective.
- Shipping costs are non refundable under any circumstances. For items purchased with 'Free Shipping' that are returned for refund, the original incurred UPS / USPS shipping costs will be deducted from your refund. If you paid for expedited or express shipping, upon 'like-new' product return you'll be refunded the actual purchase price of the product, but not any shipping costs. Any Return Label issued at no cost to you for any reason will be deducted from the refund.
- International Orders are 100% responsible for overseas shipping costs in all directions, and for all incurred delivery fees and VAT taxes + import surcharges for all exchanges and refunds.
- Partial Returns/Package Discounts: When returning part of a package or combo, you will lose all package discounts and pay the displayed retail price for the part(s) of the package kept. (Otherwise, the unscrupulous could just order combos then return sundry items to score cheaper prices!)
- Non-Returnable Items: OPEN BOX, Special Order, Repairs/Upgrades, or certain package deals are non-returnable for any reason.
- Refund Times: Most refunds are handled within 10 business days after we have received the item and it has cleared out return inspection process. Once your credit card is refunded, it may take several business days for the refund to show up on your credit card statement. While we conduct most refunds within one week or less, please know refunds may legally be processed anytime within 30 days receipt of the returned product.
- Excessive Product Returns: We understand how difficult it can be to choose and we're happy to provide our 'no-questions-asked' 30-day return or exchange period for HeadRoom customers unsatisfied with their new purchase. However, any customer returning more than three (3) products in any one (1) calendar year will be subject to a minimum 25% product re-stocking fee imposed at our HeadRoom discretion without further warning.
Please see our Policies Page for additional Headphone.com Policies & Disclaimers