Is Our Price Too High?
We've found that people really like to buy from HeadRoom and headphone.com, and we'd love to make you a believer, too.
Reputable authorized dealers adhere to MAP policies, which means the advertised price is typically the same price found at any authorized dealer. Sometimes products aren't included in said MAP policies, resulting in fluctuating prices across different websites. We are eager to help and absolutely want your business. If you've seen a better price on this item, let us know!
Sennheiser RS 165 Wireless Headphone is perfect for connecting to a TV, receiver, or any other audio device for an excellent wireless headphone experience. The base transmitter unit connects to the Audio Output at the back of the TV with either the included mini (1/8") cable or the HeadRoom mini to RCA cable depending on what kind of outputs the TV has. Some TV's only have a Digital Optical output and if that's the case, you may want to consider getting the Sennheiser RS 175 since it has these connections built in. The base unit also acts as a great stand for storing and charging the headphones.
The sound of the RS 165 is very clear so speech and conversations are very audible even for the hard of hearing. There is also a Bass Boost feature that provides very strong thump and impact for a more exciting experience for movies. The closed back design of the earcups provide good noise isolation so the sound from the headphones does not leak into the room and the user won't be disturbed by the TV speakers. The headphones are comfortable, lightweight, and the large earcups fit well around the ears. Overall the construction and sound quality are top notch and a 2 year warranty from Sennheiser for complete piece of mind.
Includes FREE HeadRoom 6 foot mini to RCA cable ($10.00 value).
For an extra headset so two people can listen, get the Sennheiser HDR 165 along with the RS 165 for a complete setup.
Click Here for Owner's Manual.
- High quality sound and performance for watching TV or movies using digital wireless technology
- Closed back design provides noise isolation and won't leak sound from the headphones
- Full size earcup for maximum comfort
- Bass boost feature to provide more impact when needed
- Transmitter base unit is also a convenient stand for charging the headphones
- Up to 18 hours of playtime on one charge
- Can be used with 2 headsets at a time
- Wireless range of up to 98 feet (30 meters)
- Free 2-year Sennheiser manufacturer's warranty
- Driver Type: Dynamic, Closed
- Impedance @ 1kHz: 32 ohms
- Sensitivity: 106 dB SPL/V
- Frequency Response: 18 - 21,000 Hz
- THD+N: <0.5 at="" 1="" khz="" 100="" db="" spl="" li="">
- SNR Ratio: 85 dBA at 1 Vrms
- Modulation: 8-FSK Digital
- Carrier Frequencies: 2.4 – 2.48 GHz
- Weight: 300 grams including batteries
- Wireless Range: Up to 30 m (98 feet)
- Battery Life: Up to 18 hours
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 year
What's In The Box:
- Sennheiser RS 165 Wireless headphones
- RS 165 base transmitter
- 2 AAA rechargeable batteries
- AC power supply (multi-countries)
- Stereo 6 foot mini-mini audio cable
- Owner's manual and quick start guide